NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading provider of commercial projectors and LCD displays, today announced the release of a new ultra-high definition installation projector, the PX1005QL.
With 8.3 million visible pixels, the PX1005QL laser projector enables presentations with extreme detail, brings content to life and alleviates the traditional need for multiple displays. The laser light engine allows for constant brightness and image integrity, lowering both audience frustrations and maintenance concerns, keeping TCO to a minimum. For over 30 years, NEC has been an industry leader in projection solutions with an expansive portfolio creating impactful presentations resulting in greater audience participation and retention.
“This new projector combines brightness, 4K/UHD resolution, and multi-picture capabilities,” says Richard McPherson, Senior Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “We’re excited about this high-resolution projector because it’s designed for maximum detail and the ability to display four separate images at once to create the ultimate presentation experience.”
With four times the resolution and superior color reproduction, the PX1005QL is ideal for auditoriums, museums, theaters, sanctuaries, network operation centers and similar venues. It’s particularly well-suited for artwork, photos, and other color-critical applications, as well as for CAD and architectural drawings where the maximum amount of detail is required.
The projector features a 1-Chip DLP that produces 10,000 lumens and a viewable resolution of 3840 × 2160, creating amazingly detailed images. It boasts 20,000 hours of near maintenance-free performance with a sealed optical engine for low maintenance and low TCO. Additional benefits include:
- NEC’s 5-year/20,000-hour parts and labor warranty
- Laser light engine allows adjustment of the brightness to fit the application and extend life
- Interchangeable lenses provides installation flexibility and ease of replacement
- Dual HDMI (HDCP v2.2), Dual DisplayPort, HDBaseT, Quad 3G SDI for support of native 4K sources
- Powered focus, zoom and lens shift allows for installation flexibility
- Edge blending, stacking, geometric correction and mapping capabilities to create images on alternative surfaces
- Cornerstone and geometric correction, which ensures an accurately portrayed image no matter where the projector is placed or what shape it’s projecting onto
- Roll free for dynamic installations and presentations
- 4K 60Hz support on HDMI, DP and HDBaseT inputs for connection to multiple 4K sources
The PX1005QL will be available to order on May 1, 2018, with first customer deliveries in July 2018 at a minimum advertised price of $24,000. For additional information and specs, please visit NEC Display Solutions