AEGISOLVE, a leading provider of cybersecurity compliance testing solutions for the digital cinema industry, is proud to announce the publication of three new eBooks relevant to improving security and compliance standards for digital cinema equipment.
“Our target audience for these eBooks includes the management, sales staff, engineers, and technicians who are involved in the design, testing and sales of digital cinema projectors, image media blocks, screen management systems, and direct view displays” said Travis Spann, President of AEGISOLVE. Secure Silicon in Digital Cinema through the Lens of AI
explores the importance of secure silicon for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of sensitive information and the proper functioning of digital cinema systems. This guide was authored by Travis Spann and the AEGISOLVE Team alongside Artificial Intelligence. This eBook covers:
Secure Silicon for Digital Cinema... And Beyond
- Role of secure silicon in the digital cinema industry
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) and their role in certifying secure processing blocks (SPBs)
- An understanding of Digital Cinema System Specification (DCSS) and Compliance Test Plan (CTP)
- An overview of the types, functions, and requirements of SPBs
- Concept of critical security parameters (CSPs) and the role of SPBs in protecting CSPs
- Requirements for making firmware changes to type 1 SPBs, the role of Digital Cinema certificates in authenticating these changes, and the recertification process for modified SPBs
- Requirements for communications robustness in digital cinema
- The role of Digital Rights Management (DRM) in digital cinema and the various components involved in DRM
- Security system events and responses in digital cinema and the logging requirements for security system events
explores the critical role of Secure Silicon in achieving compliance with DCI CTP (Digital Cinema Initiatives Compliance Test Plan) as well as the features and functions necessary for compliance. This guide was authored by Javier Martel, Travis Spann, and AEGISOLVE Team. This eBook covers:
Crypto-Module Software Lifecycle Development
- Definition and importance of Secure Silicon as related to achieving compliance in DCI CTP.
- Ten "must-have" features/functions for all DCI CTP compliant Secure Silicon devices.
- Minimum set of cryptographic functions and associated cryptographic self-tests required in Secure Silicon for DCI CTP.
- How to correctly manage content decryption keys, RSA key pairs, and other sensitive security parameters via Secure Silicon in DCI CTP compliant systems.
- How to correctly implement secure firmware upgrades as per DCI CTP.
- How to address entropy requirements as per DCI CTP.
explores terms, information, and best practices related to software lifecycle development for cryptographic modules. This guide was authored by Travis Spann and the AEGISOLVE Team. As Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) levies FIPS requirements onto the digital cinema industry, AEGISOLVE is excited to share and promote the practical subject matter of this eBook for the broader industry. This eBook covers:
Access free eBooks and Guides
- Importance of Unit Testing
- Objectives and assurance gained by internal source code reviews
- Function point analysis
- Functional specifications
- High-level design documentation
- Low-level design documentation
- Configuration management
- Defect and resolution tracking
- Documented software development process
These 3 eBooks along with guides and additional information are complementary and available through AEGISOLVE’s website on the Cybersecurity Guides